Sunday, June 28, 2009

Dance, Dance

One of the brilliant things about Denver is that as soon as the Summer arrives, Jazz in the Park begins (a series of free jazz concerts on Sunday evenings by the boathouse). All shapes and sizes are represented in the Park - it's a great place to people watch - and the music is fabulous.

Tonight Chase danced and danced. Madoc watched, taking notes about how to spin and twirl. And Hubs and I enjoyed a little picnic. What a lovely way to wind down the weekend.

Tomorrow Chase starts her second month at camp (the first month went so well!)

And on Tuesday I go to see a foot doctor who should hopefully be able to tell me why I have tingling in my feet (could it have something to do with carrying an extra 30 lbs and wearing flip flops?) . I've been wearing my old running shoes over the past two days and it's made a huge difference. I can't believe I have foot problems in my mid-30s!

No comments: