Tuesday, December 16, 2008

One Week, Three Days

Not long to go now!

I've washed all of Chase's old clothes (through 18 months). Extreme? Perhaps. But when am I ever going to have time to wash clothes again, I ask.

We have a new sling, which promises to be more comfortable, versatile and last us for quite a while. I also have places to put the baby - a swing, and a bouncer. VERY different from when I had Chase. Chase moved between me and a Moses basket, until she was no longer small enough for the Moses basket. Then she had a small mat to play around on - none of the big plastic things.

And I have to say, now that I have the bouncer and the swing, I feel pretty good - except I hate how they look in the house. Too bad they don't sell ones that go with Chinese antiques.

I also have a baby tent (hurray!) and Karla has been nice enough to rework our travel cot, so that we may be able to get some use out of it, after all. Chase never used it.

Chase has been a dream throughout. Hardly a surprise. She helped pick out the baby kit for her little sister. She helps me put lotion on my big belly every morning - first she "paints" it with her fingers - usually a face.

No comments: