Friday, July 18, 2008

Chase Review: Piolia

So I found out about another woman who has a three-year-old Chinese boy, who is also trying to teach him Mandarin. Chase and I joined their lesson on Thursday. Overall I thought it went pretty well, but the teaching style was a little different from any other instructor we've had. I'm trying to figure out if it was effective - but I really liked the instructors and the little boy and his mom -so I'm thinking it's worth the 30 minute drive to continue.

Here is the instructor's feedback from the lesson:

"I noticed Chase kept smiling. We are glad she was enjoying herself. On our way home we spoke of Chase, we are so impressed by her qualities - beautiful, sweet, and cultured; we are particularly impressed by her great love to learn as she was bold to ask us new words. We, from bottom of heart, like Chase."

No comments: