Tuesday, December 04, 2007

New Wallet

I think it's time for a new wallet.

And no, it's not because I spilled soup all over it last night (I was multitasking). And no, it's not that I left it on the roof of my car and drove away, only to see it (in my rear-view mirror ) fly off and get run over four times - by a minivan and three cars (good thing I was able to make a U-turn and pick it up before the school bus ground it right into the pavement).

I need a new wallet that is Chase-proof. Apparently, my wallet can withstand heat, pressure, but it just doesn't stand up to the curiosity of a toddler.

Chase loves to take everything out. As a result, I never know where anything is (I can hear my husband's voice at this point saying, "sure, blame that on Chase.")

But now what to look for? A zipper maybe? No, she's good at zippers. What about a snap. Nope, snaps are too easy to undo. Maybe I need a wallet that uses super-glue as the adhesive.

Yes, that sounds like a great idea.

No comments: