Saturday, September 15, 2007

Inspired = Distinct Lack of Eyebrows

I blame my tiny eyebrows on "What Not To Wear," an oh-so-fabulous television show where two people who are moderately stylish take people who have no eye for fashion, go through their closet, publicly humiliate them and then give them $5,000 for a new wardrobe.

I was inspired because the hosts took a mom, who was still in maternity clothes - a year after she had her son - and gave her a makeover. She looked great. I thought there was no reason why I shouldn't look great, too!

And so I decided my first step to a new Lang was to get my brows waxed. I went to a woman recommended to me by my Realtor (because I know nobody here).

It was my worst brow experience ever.
I left with half the brows I came with - and not in a good way.

So I guess part of my makeover is going to have to involve an eyebrow pencil - until my brows grow back in!

No comments: