Monday, May 14, 2007

Should I Be Worried?















That this DOLE label reads "plant quarantine?"
Why couldn't it read "fruity and delicious, grown by organic farmers in Oregon?"
Seriously. What in the heck does a plant quarantine sticker mean?
And why are they selling them?
Just one more thing to put on my 'do not eat' list.

Other items include: anything red (they like using Sudan red here), fish from anywhere but the deep ocean, anything that can't be peeled or cooked and anything that looks like it has MSG, which basically leaves me with my tub of Skippy Peanut butter (from the US) and raspberry jam (from Switzerland) - which is exactly what I had for dinner as Hubs is away this week.

1 comment:

Sarah Jarvis said...

Yogurt and microwave popcorn - that's what I eat when Zack's out of town. Yum.
Hmmm, your food choices sound tough. That cake with Ritz Crackers looked pretty good. Wish I could invite you round for some popcorn and wine. Or just wine!
ps - I think you all should start dressing Chase like Michael Jackson's kids to avoid the paps