Thursday, June 16, 2011

Itsy-Bitsy Spider

Tonight Mads sang "Itsy-Bitsy" spider and "I see the moon." She knew all the words. So adorable. How I wish Mads would just sing all day long, I so love to hear her little voice.

For Mommy/Chase time, we went to Starbucks - she had an apple fritter and a soy steamer and we took turns reading her favorite Rachel and Kristy books. How I wish I could have spent the entire day with her doing exactly that...

And this afternoon, Chase and Mads played circus, where Chase basically orders Madoc to do tricks on the living room floor. Like climb up things, and then jump off things. And then Chase decided she wanted to try to make Madoc disappear, but no matter how hard she tried, Madoc just stayed in the chair. Chase was getting frustrated. Madoc wasn't understanding she was supposed to disappear. And then they just started laughing. They are such good sister friends.

No comments: