Thursday, September 11, 2008

Potty Training

So we have been doing potty training, on and off, since the middle of Summer. And then I realized Chase was choosing to use her diaper over the potty - she actually TOLD me she wanted to use her diaper instead of the potty. That's when I knew I needed back-up.

So I told her that the make-believe diaper fairy was coming. And that if she put her diapers outside her bedroom, she would get presents and the fairy would re-distribute the old diapers to other children that needed them.

Interestingly, on diaper-free Day 1, she had 5 accidents. On day 2, she had 1 accident. Today, day 3, she had no accidents and she really seems to be getting the hang of it. I guess time will tell.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

First off I have to say that the diaper fairy is the funniest thing I have ever heard! Secondly wow! You guys are quite an example. I would love to travel the world with my husband. We are going to make our first journey in a year to Barcelona. You should check out this new travel site, baraaza.com. I think you might like it.