Monday, September 15, 2008

Changing Eating Habits

So it's not because the doctor told me how much weight I've gained - honest. It's more about my experiences eating in different parts of the world and about three books that have found me (at the same time).

I'm not one to jump into a fad diet, in fact, I haven't dieted or much cared about what I ate since college, I've mostly tried to make solid decisions about what I eat day-to-day.

At any rate, after reading three books (again, they found me, I didn't go off looking for them) - (1) Younger Next Year, (2) Culinary Medicine and (3) The China Study, I am seriously considering the Macrobiotic lifestyle.

I've asked Hubs to read the 1st and the 3rd and let me know what he thinks. But I think it basically comes down to how to eat to live a long, healthy life.

No comments: