Wednesday, June 11, 2008

School Update

So I called Chase's number 1 school -- the one where we've been wait listed. Chase has moved from 5th, to 2nd place, which means TWO people have to say no in order for her to get the spot.

The only thing we've got going for us is that spot isn't ideal, it's only 2-days per week, from 2:30-4:30, but it would get her in the door, securing her a spot there until she's 6, if we wanted to keep her there that long.

No comments: