Monday, April 02, 2007

15 Min.

I ran for 15 min today. I can't believe I am THAT out of shape.
I guess carrying a 25lb baby isn't the best for cardio.
The good news: I don't have to spend any time lifting weights - I already do that all day, everyday.

I have to say that jumping on the treadmill was like catching up with an old friend. That said, it would have been better if I had my best girlfriend from home running along beside me.

She was always more fit than I, which made me try harder in a "I wish I was as fit as you" competitive way.

I was a little afraid that I would feel a little extra skin bouncing around, but I didn't. I was a little afraid it wouldn't feel good, but it did. I didn't want to leave my darling girl at home with YP, but I know she is in good hands, and I know I need this time for myself.

I just can't believe how hard it is for me to walk out of the door without her in my arms.

No comments: